NASDAQ: ATNY 5.25.2013
CBP-1531 and CBP-1532 Series Cylindrical Coil Forms
R.F. Chokes on cylindrical coil forms with axial leads.
- 1531 is wound on a 0.75” long phenolic coilform.
- 1532 is wound on a 0.87” long powdered iron core.
- Single layer windings for lowest winding capacitance.
- Impregnated with varnish for moisture protection.
- Other values are available upon request
- Can be supplied with protective sleeving or encapsulant.
- Lead length, 1.5”.
- Lead wire gauge, #20.
- Media Room
- Investor Relations